Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Whether you’re a seasoned rider or new to the world of motorcycles, having the right insurance coverage is crucial for protecting yourself, your bike and your financial well-being. Motorcycles come with unique risks and challenges on the road, making it essential to understand the insurance options available to you.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance typically provides coverage for a range of risks and situations. The following are some common motorcycle insurance coverages:
- Liability coverage may help protect you financially if you are responsible for causing injuries to others or damage to their property in an accident. It typically includes bodily injury liability (for medical expenses, lost wages and legal fees) and property damage liability (for repairing or replacing damaged property).
- Collision coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement of your motorcycle if it is damaged or totaled in a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage may help protect your bike from damages not caused by collisions. It typically covers theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, certain weather-related damage and other noncollision incidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who has no insurance or has insufficient coverage to compensate you for your injuries or damages fully.
- Medical payments coverage may help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers resulting from a motorcycle accident, regardless of fault.
- Accessories coverage is optional and may extend protection to accessories and modifications added to your motorcycle, such as custom parts, upgraded exhaust systems or aftermarket components.
Do You Have to Pay Motorcycle Insurance All Year?
Whether you need to pay motorcycle insurance all year depends on various factors, including your location, insurance company policies and your circumstances. Some insurance providers may offer seasonal or pay-as-you-go policies.
Can You Get Motorcycle Insurance Without a License?
Obtaining motorcycle insurance without a license can be challenging, as most insurance companies require a valid motorcycle license or permit to provide coverage. Your license proves that you have met the requirements to operate a motorcycle legally and have demonstrated a certain level of competence and knowledge. However, there may be some limited options available depending on your circumstances.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
The most accurate way to determine how much motorcycle insurance you need is to speak with a qualified provider. Contact Heritage Agency to get started today.